Current Available PaganSpace Positions and Information
We will be accepting applicants into numerous managerial roles (board of directors) on PaganSpace. The polling will begin May 6th and run for one month ending June 6th. Each person who submits their information and has completed the community contributor amounts for the position sought will be included in the polling.
Below is a short list of information regarding the positions and the polling:
- Polling will commence May 6th - Approx. 90 Days after the opening of the contributors group
- Contributors are the only ones who can vote in any community polls.
- Once all are elected then a corporation will be formed named PaganSpace Community Inc.
- All elected will be on the board
- There are 8 open positions
- Upper level positions (Community Manager, Advertising Reps, Accounting Manager) can be challenged every 6 months from the date of their electing - positions can only be challenged by a contributor at the level associated with the challenge. (ie: If 10 people ran for the community manager position and one person who originally did not make the position wishes to challenge the current position then they can do so but in doing so it opens it back up for all who are eligible to re-run in the polls for the position.
- Lower percentage holder positions (Administrators, Graphic & Tech manager) can be challenged every 3 months by a contributor at the level associated with the challenge. (ie: a person wishing to challenge as an administrator will have to be a min. of a $50 contributor)
- The board can also vote on the elimination of a person (must have a majority vote first and then there's a reelection taken to a new community contributor poll)
- In the event of a tie, then a tie breaker poll would commence immediately after and last for 14 days.
- The site network and domain names will be held by the founder (Starr Price aka me) for one year after the election but they will placed into the corporation name. After the year then a challenge and vote may be taken to determine if the contributors would prefer that to change to another board member. This is a safeguard to assure no one abuses their power to delete the site or take it offline.
Detailed information on each open position can be found within this section (Current Open Positions) under their position name.
Current Available paying positions:
- Community Manager: (1 open position) will also be appointed as CEO of PaganSpace Community Inc. and will receive 25% of the sites net profit. Minimum Contribution to apply $500
- Website Administrators: (3 Open Positions) will be on the board of directors and each admin. will receive 5% of the sites net profit. Minimum Contribution to apply $50
- Advertising Representatives/Managers: (2 Open Positions) will be on the board and receive 15% each (30% total) of the sites net profit. Minimum Contribution to apply $100
- Accounting Manager: (1 Open Position) will be on the board and receive 15% of the sites net profit. Minimum Contribution to apply $100
- Graphic Design & Tech Manager: (1 Open Position) will be on the board and receive 5% of the sites net profit quarterly. Minimum Contribution to apply $50