COMMUNITY MANAGER WILL EARN 25% OF THE SITES NET PROFIT
- Positions Available: 1
- Oversees the community acting as the main contact for the site
- Must be proficient in business relations, client relations and must maintain a steady, positive and non-bias role for site members.
- Community manager will oversee all departments and assure the site is running smoothly.
- The community manager will need to be able to basically wear any needed hat (handle issues, work with the advertising reps, look over financials and field tech issues if needed).
- To be considered for the administrator position you must be a minimal of a $500 Community Contributor
- Upon the formation of the corporation the community manager will be considered the president of the corporation earning 25% of the site's net revenue each month.
Click Here to become a $500 Contributor (will open a new window to our GoFundMe Account which accepts PayPal payments if you prefer to pay via credit card over our secure server then click here - opens in a new window), after you make your payment - you will be invited to the Private Contributor Group on PaganSpace where you can add your submission to be included in the upcoming voting polls.